And I have a new recipe for you: cauliflower salad is very easy and quick to prepare, insanely tasty and stunningly beautiful. And what a hearty one! Your men will appreciate such a salad. A salad feature is that you can cook it in a matter of minutes. And do you know why a delicious cauliflower salad is quickly prepared? Yes, because all its components will not need to be boiled or fried: even cauliflower. Surprised? Let's go cook such a yummy soon.
- a quarter of the middle head of cauliflower;
- 350 grams of salami sausage;
- 1 large tomato;
- 150 grams of hard cheese;
- 1 sweet bell pepper;
- 170 grams of light mayonnaise;
- ground black pepper to taste.
Very light cauliflower salad. Step by step recipe
- Cauliflower thoroughly wash and cut into four parts. As I said, we will need one fourth of the head of cabbage.
- Tip. When buying cauliflower, be sure to pay attention to its color. It should be uniform light color. The leaves of fresh cauliflower are bright green. If there are dark spots on them or they are slightly planted, it is better not to buy such cabbage. It is torn for a long time, and the taste will be dry and tasteless. And, the most important point: in no case should there be dark spots on cauliflower - this is rot. This cabbage is strictly forbidden to eat: you can be poisoned - especially since we cook the salad without heat treatment.
- We break the cauliflower into inflorescences: if you are not very good at doing this, you can use a knife, slightly cutting it at the base of the stalk.
- We cut off the thick legs of cauliflower and set it aside: in a salad, they will not be useful to us. Next, cut off small flowers with a knife. When chopped, they will look like small crumbs. When all the cauliflower has been cut, transfer it to a large bowl.
- Sweet pepper for our salad is sure to buy a red color: then the salad in the finished form will sparkle with multi-colored colors. It will look even more beautiful if you take half the red pepper and the other half yellow.
- Rinse the pepper, dry it and cut it into two halves. Remove the core in it and cut into large strips: each half into four parts. Now chop the pepper into large strips. We send to the chopped cauliflower.
- At the washed tomato, cut the stem, cut in half, and then into two parts. Then we cut not in large quarters: the same size as sweet peppers. Add to vegetables.
- We remove the film from the Salami sausage and first cut into circles. Then cut these sausage slices into large strips. We shift it into a bowl for the rest of the products. Salad sausage should be chilled, then it is better cut.
- Tip. Salami, like cauliflower, you need to buy the “right one”. Shelves of shops are full of sausages, but, alas, there are not enough quality products on them. In this “Salami” there should not be anything except pork meat, lard and spices. If you saw starch and soy protein in the sausage, pass by: such a sausage will do. On the package there should be an inscription: raw smoked sausage. This will be the product that is needed for the salad. As you can see, everything is very simple, knowing the little tricks, you can avoid big problems.
- We need to grate hard cheese for coleslaw on a coarse grater. Cheese is better to choose the type of "Russian": it is rubbed well, and mixes wonderfully with other products. And his taste is neutral: neither sour nor salty.
- To our future salad, add a little black pepper. It is not necessary to salt it, since both cheese and sausage are salted, and the salad does not need additional salt.
- It remains to season it with mayonnaise. For our delicious cauliflower salad, it’s best to take a low-fat, light mayonnaise. Salad and so it turns out hearty and high-calorie. On our site "I like to cook" you can see recipes for making light mayonnaise.
- Mayonnaise was added, the salad was mixed with a spoon.
That's all, our delicious cauliflower salad, which we prepared very quickly, is ready. I spent no more than 10 minutes on it. All that remains to be done is to put it in a salad bowl and serve it. Now get ready: now you will hear a lot of admiring exclamations and thanks. Visit us often: on our site “I love to cook” you will find many more delicious and easy recipes. Enjoy your meal!