A delicious holiday Inspiration salad will be a real highlight in the decoration of the table. A hearty and juicy salad is not only awesomely beautiful, but also very appetizing, has an amazing taste. Red fish in a salad plays a major role, apples give juiciness and freshness, and cream cheese adds piquancy. Fairly light and at the same time, delicious salad will delight both you and the guests.
- 3 hard boiled chicken eggs;
- 200 grams of mayonnaise;
- 170-200 grams of salmon or salmon fillet (lightly salted);
- 100-200 grams of processed cheese (1-2 pieces);
- one small head of onion;
- 2 medium sweet and sour apples;
- 40 grams of parsley.
Very tasty holiday inspiration salad. Step by step recipe
- Cut the onion head into thin half rings, transfer to a bowl, pour boiling water and leave for a couple of minutes (so that the bitterness goes away). Then we recline on a strainer and let drain excess water.
- Since our salad will be flaky, we put all the products in different dishes.
- Peel the apples and rub on a coarse grater.
- Hard-boiled chicken eggs are peeled and rubbed on a coarse grater.
- Rub the processed cheese on a coarse grater. To make this easier, send it in advance for 15 minutes to the freezer.
- Salmon or salmon fillet cut along thin plates, and then into three parts.
- We will form a festive salad on a flat dish, making each layer a little smaller than the previous one on the circumference, so that a knoll is formed.
- We spread the chicken eggs with the first layer, level it.
- The second layer is onion. Fill with mayonnaise (it is more convenient to do it with mayonnaise from a bag).
- Tip. To make the salad more tender and healthy, use home-made mayonnaise. You can see mayonnaise recipes for every taste on our website “Very tasty”.
- Lay out fish slices in the next layer.
- On a layer of salmon we spread the grated apples, on them - processed cheese.
- Pour cheese with mayonnaise and level it.
- We decorate the “Inspiration” salad with chopped parsley. See this video under the recipe for this decoration option.
- Another option for decorating salad (see the photo before the recipe): such a beauty will immediately attract the attention of all those present. From a beetroot we make a rose (small) and put it in the center of the hill.
- Tip. You can make a rose as follows: a bud from scraps, and petals from thin circles of beets.
- From the roses we stretch 4 wide strips of carrots, 0.1 cm thick (as if a bow on a box with a cake).
- From parsley branches we make rose leaves.
The shape of the holiday salad can be made round or rectangular, like a cake - this is your choice. Inspire yourself and guests with the beautiful Inspiration salad! You can see even more recipes for holiday salads and their design options on our website “Very Delicious”. Great mood and wonderful holidays.