We bring to your attention a very appetizing and original salad. Avocado salad is easy to prepare, but the result is very effective and delicious! Real jam! A note of freshness will give the salad a tomato, and piquancy - Mozzarella cheese. An appetizing, delicate, light salad made from a minimum of ingredients, bright and juicy in spring. The highlight of the vegetable salad with cheese is in a salad dressing with balsamic vinegar and honey. Salad with avocado can be safely called simple and quick: its preparation does not take much time. Let's cook!
- fresh cucumbers - 150 grams;
- tomatoes - 250 grams;
- Mozzarella cheese (Feta Adyghe cheese) - 100 grams;
- avocado - 0.5 pieces;
- basil leaves - 5-6 pieces;
- Provencal herbs - 0.5 teaspoon;
- salt to taste.
- balsamic vinegar (lemon juice) - 1-2 teaspoons;
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons;
- liquid honey - 1-2 teaspoons;
- ground black pepper and onion - optional.
Very tasty salad. Step by step recipe
- Initially, we prepare the dishes in which we will form a simple appetizing salad. I use a rectangular salad bowl with low sides, and you can use dishes of the shape that you prefer.
- We will form a very delicious salad in layers and season with an incredibly delicious, piquant dressing prepared on the basis of honey.
- Fresh salad cucumbers are thoroughly washed and cut into not very small cubes.
- On the prepared plate, we form the first layer of our salad of cucumber cubes.
- Tomatoes (cherry and grape tomatoes of different colors: orange, red, bluish) thoroughly wash under running water. Cherry tomatoes are cut into four parts, grape - in half. We put the tomatoes in a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle a vegetable layer of appetizing salad with salt (this should not be neglected, the taste of the salad depends on this).
- Cheese "Mozzarella" (instead of this cheese you can use "Feta" "Adygea": a salad prepared with the addition of these cheeses, divinely tasty), cut into small cubes.
- From the cheese cubes we form the third layer of salad.
- Around the circumference of the avocado we make a cut with a sharp knife until the knife reaches the bone. Then we separate the halves of the avocado from each other and use the same knife (fork or own hand) to extract the bone. It turns out two avocado "saucers". Remove the peel from one half of the avocado and cut into small cubes.
- Put the avocado in a salad bowl to the rest of the ingredients.
- Finely chop the basil leaves (according to the recipe).
- We send finely chopped fresh basil to the salad in the salad bowl.
- And now let's get ready for a new salad dressing.
- In a small container we combine one teaspoon of balsamic vinegar (the amount of vinegar in the dressing depends on which dressing you want to get), two tablespoons of olive oil, liquid honey to taste (it takes me one teaspoon) and mix well until smooth. .
- Salad in a salad bowl on top a little sprinkled with Provencal herbs.
- Salad with avocado and cucumbers watered with dressing (I watered the salad with all the dressing I am preparing).
Appetizing, fragrant salad with herbs: incredibly tasty and easy to prepare. Such a dish will decorate any festive table. Try to prepare an original vegetable salad at least once: and the recipe for this dish will settle on the pages of your cookbook for a long time. After all, I've never met tastier, more appetizing, more original. On “I Love Cooking” you will find many more step-by-step recipes for new, mouth-watering, deliciously delicious salads. Cook with us!