Recently, on a visit, I tried herring cake on wafer cakes, well, you’ll just lick your fingers. The cake was so delicious that I couldn’t tear myself away from it all evening. The recipe for this wonderful cake, of course, I immediately tried to find out. Now herring waffle cake is a favorite dish of my whole family.
- wafer cake - 1 pack;
- salted herring - 1 piece;
- mushrooms - 400 grams;
- shallots - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- mayonnaise - 1 glass;
- cheese - 150 g;
- parsley - 1 half of the bunch;
- green onions - half a bunch;
- garlic - 2 cloves.
Herring cake on waffle cakes. Step by step recipe
- First you need to prepare a herring. Cut off the head, tail, take out the insides, remove the ridge and gills.
- Carefully remove the skin and remove all small bones. You should get two herring fillets.
- Then cut the fillet into small pieces.
- We clean the onion and cut into 4 parts. We take only one head.
- Put herring, onion in a blender and chop everything.
- Fry the mushrooms in vegetable oil.
- Shred the remaining onion and send to the mushrooms. We fry everything until ready.
- Ready mushrooms with onions put in a blender and chop.
- Three cheese on a grater.
- Peel the carrots, cook and chop them with a blender along with garlic.
- Finely chop the green onion and parsley.
- Take the waffle cake, and grease it with a mass of herring. We make a mayonnaise grid on top.
- Put the second cake on top, grease with mushroom mass and grease the mayonnaise again.
- We put the third cake, grease with carrots. Also do not forget about mayonnaise.
- Each layer should be repeated twice.
- After that, the top layer is generously greased with mayonnaise, sprinkled with grated cheese and herbs.
- We remove the finished cake in the refrigerator for the night.
Our waffle cake herring cake is ready! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! Waffle cakes can be taken in any shape, in addition, the longer your cake stays in the refrigerator, the better it will soak and it will be easier to cut. And pay attention to the preparation of salted trout or salmon and salted salmon for salmon.