Provencal ratatouille, Georgian Ajapsandal, Hungarian lecho, Sicilian caponata, vegetable sty fry ... vegetable stew
What a delicious title! So I want to try it! Do not deny yourself such a trifle! Run to the market and prepare the Moscow Ratatouille. It’s not difficult at all!
- eggplant - 1 piece;
- sweet pepper - 1 piece;
- bunch of onions - 1 or 2 pieces, depending on size;
- zucchini - 1 piece;
- Refined sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons;
- green is what you love. I prefer cilantro here.
- salt - 1/2 teaspoon;
- sugar - 1/2 teaspoon;
- juice of 1/2 lemon;
- garlic - 1 clove
- olive (or sunflower) oil - 2 tablespoons
Warm salad "Moscow Ratatouille". Step by step recipe
- Wash the vegetables.
- If the zucchini and eggplant are still young, we will not lower the skin from them. I generally like to cook eggplant with skin. I like this spicy bitterness of his. If these are already solid specimens, then you can free them from the upper cover. Peel the onion. Remove the seeds and the stalk from the pepper.
- Cut all the vegetables into pieces convenient for eating in your opinion. In this case, I do not like very finely.
- Fry all vegetables in turn in a pan with vegetable oil. They should remain slightly crunchy - Al dente, as Italians say.
- Make dressing for dressing, combining all the ingredients and mixing them properly.
- Fold all cooked vegetables in a salad bowl, season with sauce and sprinkle with herbs.
Warm salads in winter always go off with a bang! Try, add your spices and your favorite greens, and the taste of Moscow Ratatouille salad will change depending on your mood. And the scents will tease your neighbors. Treat them too! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the “As if with meat” coleslaw and Birthday salad.