Warm salad with mushrooms in my family prefer to eat in the cold season. This delicious salad with champignons is a great appetizer and a good full-fledged dinner dish. After all, it combines warm vegetables with crispy slices of cucumber. And the appearance of such a festive salad can be a good still life even for the most sophisticated artist.
- boiled potatoes - 3-4 pieces;
- tomatoes - 3 pieces;
- boiled chicken eggs - 3-4 pieces;
- pickled cucumbers - 2 pieces;
- hunting sausages - 200 grams;
- champignons - 200 grams;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper - to taste;
- dry herbs - 1-2 tablespoons;
- green onion - 1 bunch;
- Refined olive oil - 2 tablespoons;
- unrefined olive oil - 3 tablespoons.
Warm salad with mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- My mushrooms, clean and dry with a paper towel. Then cut into four parts.
Tip. You can also use royal mushrooms or oyster mushrooms for this salad. These mushrooms have a more pronounced mushroom taste.
- Pour refined olive oil into a hot pan and fry the mushrooms until golden brown. At the end of cooking, slightly salt the mushrooms.
- Wash the tomatoes, clean them from their tails and cut them into four or six parts: depending on the size of the tomatoes. For this salad, you can use cherry tomatoes, but, in this case, they need to be cut into two parts.
- We spread the tomatoes on a baking sheet, previously covered with parchment paper. Sprinkle tomatoes with dried herbs: basil and rosemary are well combined with tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes with olive oil and bake in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Separately, we cut in the form of circles hunting sausages and pickled cucumbers.
For this salad, I take pickled cucumbers, not pickles.
- Boil potatoes in their uniforms. Peel. And while it is hot, cut into large cubes.
- Sliced cucumbers, hunting sausages and potatoes are stacked in a medium-sized salad bowl.
- Finely chop the onion and add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Boil hard-boiled eggs, peel and cut into warm six longitudinal parts. For a warm salad with sausage and pickles, quail eggs can be used.
Tip. So that the eggs do not burst during cooking, they must not be placed in hot, but in warm water. And if you see that the egg is cracked, so that it does not leak out, the water in which the eggs are boiled must be well salted.
- We spread warm mushrooms on top.
- Salad, pepper and pour the ingredients for the salad with unrefined olive oil - it gives the dish an interesting taste and aroma. All the ingredients are again gently mixed and laid out on portioned dishes.
- On top of each serving, lay warm tomatoes and egg particles.
The salad is served warm when each ingredient has revealed its taste. Warm salad with mushrooms is very tender and extremely tasty. It is light, because without mayonnaise, and, at the same time, quite satisfying. Cook with our site “I love to cook” and each of your dishes will be interesting and unsurpassed.