To colorize the winter season with vivid taste sensations, tomatoes marinated with raspberry leaves will help. This is an extremely useful preservation with high vitamins. The basic recipe is prepared quickly enough, using a standard set of spices.
Sweet and sour tomato varieties with the addition of a certain amount of spices will help to make a delicious and aromatic preparation:
- tomatoes of a sufficiently large size - 1.5 kilograms;
- raspberry leaves - four full leaves;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- salt of stone - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar sand - about 5 tablespoons;
- spoon of 9% vinegar.
Attention! Leaves are taken with five-fingered full twigs. It is desirable that they be dense and juicy. Such leaves can be harvested from August.
Tomatoes with raspberry leaves. Step by step recipe
Cooking begins with peeling tomatoes and raspberry leaf from contamination. The pickling procedure is as follows:
- First, lay the raspberry leaf on the bottom of the container. It should be a dense litter.
- Then tomatoes are laid, preferably with small gaps.
- Boiling water will be required to fill the jar to the extreme rim. Insisting in a twenty-minute period.
- The standard procedure for preparing marinade from drained water.
- Chives between the fruits are added to the jar.
- The marinade is poured, the next step is rolling and sterilization.
Attention! Boiling water should not be poured immediately, it needs to be allowed to cool slightly. So all the substances of raspberry leaves will be preserved.
The resulting tasty preservation will not only give taste pleasure, but also bring a vitamin component to the diet. Such preparations should be used during the period of cold weather, when the immune system copes at the lowest level. “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations! And be sure to try tomatoes with basil for the winter and green tomatoes without sterilization.