Quick snacks are ideal for meeting unexpected guests or for a light family snack. Spend only 20 minutes of your valuable time - and amazing cheese rolls will decorate your table. You will pleasantly surprise the male half of those present, because a hot, baked puff pastry snack is perfect for beer. I would say that this appetizer is cooked in the Spanish manner, because during cooking we will use the real national dish of Spain - jamon. The amazing taste of a hot appetizer is just crazy.
I propose to cook a light meal along with “I like to cook” and you will see for yourself that there is no easier, easier and tastier snack.
- hamon - york;
- cheese for a sandwich - keso;
- finished puff pastry;
- one egg.
Quick snacks. Step by step recipe
- We divide the finished raw puff pastry into more or less proportional and uniform squares (such a dough can be bought at any store or supermarket), so that later you can form a roll from the square.
- For cooking snacks we will use jamon (the name translates as “ham” and has jamon of incredible taste, such a delicacy is on sale).
- As for cheese, Keso cheese is ideal for such an appetizer (this cheese has a fairly salty taste, moderately spicy, pleasant aroma and becomes soft when heated, which is exactly what we need). Such cheese is used widely in the preparation of sandwiches.
- Beat one chicken egg well (I beat it with a whisk, but I can use a fork), rolls should be greased with beaten egg, because if not lubricated, they will burn during baking. And smeared rolls are obtained with a delicate, golden crust - it is not only beautiful, but also divinely tasty.
- Now we proceed to the formation of a mouth-watering snack: take one slice of dough, place a slice of cheese, ham on top and roll the dough with a roll filling.
- Cover the baking sheet with baking paper and lay out more rolls.
- Using a silicone brush, grease the rolls with a beaten egg (if you don’t have a brush on hand, you can brush with a teaspoon, but a brush is, of course, more convenient and better).
- We put the baking sheet in the oven for 18 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees (see the baking time in your oven, it takes me about 15 minutes: when the cheese starts to melt and the dough turns a little golden, then the baking sheet with snacks should be taken out of the oven).
The divinely fragrant, hot roll with ham and cheese just melts in your mouth. I want to add from myself that I make such rolls sometimes with sausage, it also turns out very tasty (if you cook with sausage, it is best to use boiled sausage). Show your imagination and creativity, and come up with your own filling for a snack. And most importantly, do not be afraid to experiment: try replacing some ingredients with others. But for me, this is the best option for making snacks.
Such a treat will appeal to both adults and small.
I share the recipe for preparing delicious and quick snacks on the table on the portal “I like to cook”. Come back often, I still have a lot of interesting things for you.
In more detail about the preparation of light, hot snacks from puff pastry, baked in the oven, you can watch the video