Great snack on the festive table spicy pickled carrots for the whole winter. Carrots according to this recipe are pickled whole, and of course you can serve it on the table without cutting it. Carrot is crispy, juicy, pungent, moderately sharp. Try this inexpensive and refined dish for yourself.
- Carrot - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 2-3 heads;
- vegetable oil - 1 cup;
- hot pepper pod.
- Water - 1 liter;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- vinegar essence 80% - 2 tablespoons.
A step-by-step recipe for pickled carrots for the whole winter
- Soak a young carrot up to 10 centimeters long for 10-15 minutes in cold water, then wash well.
- Then carrot blanch in hot water (90 ° C) for 2-3 minutes, cool in cold water.
- Add chopped garlic, pepper (peeled from seeds) and calcined vegetable oil to the prepared carrot.
- Stir and place the mixture in liter sterilized jars.
- Prepare the marinade from water, salt, sugar and vinegar essence. Boil everything, but add vinegar essence when it boils.
- Pour jars of carrots with hot marinade and sterilize them for 30 minutes.
- After sterilization, immediately roll up the cans with lids. Cool by air.
Whole pickled carrots for the winter can still be used for the preparation and decoration of various salads, all kinds of main dishes.
Create and culinary inspiration to you!