Tasty, incredibly tasty and delicious again - green beans in tomato sauce for the winter! I generally adore green beans, for its fullness and low-calorie content. It seems to me that with beans I can eat more than meat. The recipe for green beans in tomato sauce for the winter is wonderful, because in the winter you open a jar and you dip in the summer, have a picnic in the country or outdoors. In general, it’s delicious, I guarantee you.
- Beans - 600 grams;
- tomatoes -500 grams;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons.
Step by step recipe for green beans in tomato sauce for the winter
- Wash green beans, cut the ends and cut it into strips 3-4 cm long.
- Boil water and lower the beans there for 3-4 minutes. Then throw the beans into a colander, rinse with cold water, let the water drain.
- Wash the tomatoes, remove the stalks and cut into slices.
- Pour a little water into the pan at the bottom, put the chopped tomatoes there so that they are steamed a little, then grind them hot through a sieve.
- To the tomato mass, add salt and sugar, mix well, put on fire and bring to a boil.
- Place the beans in prepared jars and pour the beans into the hot sauce.
- Place the jars sterilized in a pot of hot water, on the bottom of which lay a tissue napkin.
- Sterilize jars with a capacity of 0.5 liter - 30 minutes, 1 liter - 45 minutes.
- Then immediately roll up the cans with lids.
- Air cool.
Serve green beans in tomato sauce as a side dish, or as a separate dish.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!