Winter cabbage salad is a very economical preparation, with the current high cost it is a very inexpensive, but colorful dish. In winter, cabbage salad can be served on the festive table, and for dinner for the whole family. The cabbage turns out crispy, juicy fragrant and very tasty.
- Fresh cabbage - 3 kilograms;
- tomatoes - 1 kilogram;
- onion - 1 kilogram;
- carrot - 0.5 kilograms;
- Bulgarian pepper - 0.5 kilograms;
- vegetable oil - 400 milliliters;
- vinegar 9% - 3/4 cup;
- sugar - 0.5 cups;
- salt - 1-2 tablespoons to taste.
Step-by-step recipe for "Winter" coleslaw
- Cut the cabbage into large cubes, carrots into slices, pepper into thin strips, onions into half rings, and tomatoes into small slices.
- Put all the vegetables in a saucepan, mix, add sugar, salt and vegetable oil and cook for 10 minutes from the moment of boiling, at the end add vinegar, boil one more minute and put it in sterilized jars hot.
- From the proposed amount of vegetables comes 5 liters of salad.
Winter cabbage salad is very easy and quick to prepare, which even a beginner can handle. All vegetables retain their maximum usefulness and value.