Winter squash with mayonnaise is a simple and tasty preparation. I know, I know, mayonnaise is not healthy, high-calorie, fat, etc. But it’s tasty, why not? Why not treat yourself to a jar of such a spicy, rich aromatic salad with zucchini and mayonnaise in winter. Well, if you are completely confused by the presence of mayonnaise in the recipe, cook it yourself in a few minutes, then the benefits of this workpiece will simply triple!
- peeled zucchini - about 3 kilograms;
- mayonnaise (any fat content) - 250 grams;
- tomato sauce - 250 grams;
- refined sunflower oil - 150 grams;
- granulated sugar - 100 grams;
- rock salt - 2 tablespoons;
- ground pepper - on the tip of a spoon;
- onions - 0.5 kilograms;
- bay leaf - 1 piece.
Zucchini with mayonnaise for the winter. Step by step recipe
- Cut the peeled zucchini for further grinding in a meat grinder.
- Peel and chop the onion with a meat grinder or blender along with zucchini.
- We spread the vegetable mass in a prepared container for cooking, immediately adding tomato sauce and mayonnaise.
- Simmer over low heat since boiling for about an hour, then pour salt, pepper and sugar, and let it boil for another hour.
- After the allotted time, we place the hot zucchini with mayonnaise for the winter on sterilized jars and roll up the lid.
Zucchini with mayonnaise for the winter is saturated, and in consistency similar to caviar. A very tasty dish, and without vinegar it is perfectly stored at room temperature. “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations and offers you an interesting recipe for caviar from zucchini for the winter you will lick your fingers and a recipe for making zucchini with pineapple juice for the winter.