Canned tomatoes according to this recipe have an absolutely impeccable taste and aroma. There is nothing superfluous in them. And the simplicity of preparation, and the classic sweet and sour taste, and no sterilization! I’m just sure that now harvesting tomatoes for the winter in jars will not give you much trouble and hassle, just follow the instructions and everything will work perfectly!
on a 3 liter jar:
- currant leaf - 3-4 pieces;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- horseradish leaf - 1 piece;
- dill umbrella - 2 pieces;
- cherry leaf - 5 pieces;
- black pepper peas - 10 pieces.
- water - 1 liter;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 1 tablespoon.
Winter tomatoes in banks. Step by step recipe
- Wash the tomatoes well and chop them at the peduncle with a toothpick.
- Rinse the greens and divide into 2 parts.
- At the bottom of the jar, lay one part of the greens, then the tomatoes, and on top cover with another part of the greens. Just add garlic cloves and peppercorns to the jar.
- Pour boiling water in a jar of tomatoes and leave for 15 minutes.
- Pour the water into the pan, add salt, sugar and vinegar to it. Let it boil for 1-2 minutes. Pour boiling tomatoes in a jar of marinade, roll up the lid.
- Turn the jar upside down and wrap it for 2-3 days until it cools.
Store canned tomatoes for the winter in jars at room temperature. The taste of tomatoes is simply excellent, be sure to write it in your recipe notebook. “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. We also recommend cooking canned tomatoes with carrots and onions and cold pickling tomatoes in jars.