More and more convinced that the winter time is rich in tasty and healthy vitamins. Today I want to pay attention to sour lemon, from which you can cook simply delicious dishes. “Delicious” and I will share holiday recipes that are easy to prepare at home.
Salad with fried lemon and red fish
Recently I came across a very original salad with fried (caramelized) lemon and red fish. It is very beautiful, I would say, even a restaurant dish, which is easy to prepare at home. This is a great option for a romantic dinner or for a festive evening.
- lemon - 1 piece;
- avocado - 1 piece;
- slightly salted red fish fillet - 50-60 grams;
- a mixture of salads (to replace any salad) - 100 grams;
- butter - 50-70 grams;
- sugar - 1.5 teaspoons;
- garlic - 1-2 cloves;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Salad with fried lemon and red fish. Step by step recipe
- Cut the fish into thin slices, you can buy already sliced fish on a tablet.
- Peel and cut avocados into thin slices.
- Cut off the nose and bottom of the lemon, and cut the rest into rings 0.3 cm thick.
- Melt the butter in a pan, put the garlic cloves slightly crushed - they will add flavor to the oil. After frying, discard the garlic (we do not use it).
- Dip the lemon in sugar and fry in butter, salt a little on top, season with salt and pepper. Lemon will become caramel. After frying, we will use the oil for refueling.
- Put on the dish a mix of salads, avocado, red fish fillet, season the fried lemons with salt and pepper, pour oil in which the lemon slices were fried.
Our original salad with fried lemon and red fish is ready, it's time to serve. A very interesting combination of caramelized lemon, the taste of red fish and avocado create a wonderful harmony.
Baked mackerel with lemon
And what tenderness and aroma the lemon of baked mackerel adds! It would seem that such a simple recipe, but it turns out a delicious dish, without unnecessary additives and mayonnaise, which overload the stomach. For the next holiday, I will definitely cook a mackerel baked with lemon, and I recommend it to you!
- fresh-frozen mackerel - 2 pieces;
- lemon - 0.5 pieces;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- sunflower oil - 30-50 grams;
- spices for fish (I take a mixture of rosemary, basil, pepper, etc.) - to taste (about 1 teaspoon);
- garlic - 1-2 cloves.
Baked mackerel with lemon. Step by step recipe
- Thaw mackerel, gut, cut fins, rinse and dry with a towel.
- Cut the lemon into rings of 0.3 centimeters.
- In the fish make cuts on both sides and insert the lemon slices into them.
- Skip the garlic through the garlic, mix with spices, salt and add vegetable oil, stir.
- Pour the fish with cooked sauce, you can also smear it inside.
- Wrap each mackerel separately in foil.
- Put in the oven at 180-200 degrees for 25-30 minutes, then unfold the foil and hold for another 10 minutes.
Baked mackerel with lemon is ready. There is nothing superfluous in it, but this is precisely what gives the natural pleasant taste of a dish that you want to eat and eat.
Savory appetizer with lemon
A very interesting, original appetizer is a great option for an aperitif on the New Year's table. I cooked several times already - all the guests really liked it. The appetizer really turns out to be spicy and tasty. Try it and you!
- lemon - 1 piece;
- sugar - 1-2 teaspoons;
- hard cheese - 30-50 grams;
- walnuts - 50 grams;
Savory appetizer with lemon. Step by step recipe
- Washed lemon cut into thin circles.
- Fry nuts a little in a pan and chop.
- Grate hard cheese, it is better to use a grater with small holes.
- On a plate we lay out the lemon mugs, sprinkle with sugar on top and smooth, put the grated cheese, walnuts on top and finish with a small drop of mayonnaise.
So spicy lemon snack turned out so easily and simply. Very interesting is the combination of sweet and sour lemon, neutral cheese and fragrant crunch of walnuts. You’ll just lick your fingers!
Lemon Meringue Cake
What about holidays without sweets? And here a lemon to help us! This amazing, delicate cake with lemon and meringue will not leave indifferent even those who say that they don’t like sweets. I have already checked this repeatedly.
for the test:
- flour - 250-300 grams;
- margarine - 0.5 packs (in a standard pack of 250 grams);
- egg yolk - 2 pieces;
- cold any liquid - 50 grams.
- lemon - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- starch - 3 tablespoons;
- flour - 2 tablespoons
- egg yolks - 3 pieces;
- water - 300 grams;
- oil - 30 grams;
- salt is a pinch.
- proteins - 5 pieces;
- powdered sugar - 7 tablespoons;
- a pinch of salt.
Lemon cake with meringue. Step by step recipe
- We prepare the dough for the base: prepare the margarine in advance and put in the freezer for an hour.
- Chop margarine with sifted flour and grind with your hands, add two yolks and 50 grams of any cold liquid. I mainly use water; milk makes the dough more tender, you can whey, etc.
- Knead the dough, wrap it with a film and send it to the refrigerator for half an hour.
- We put the cooled dough into a baking dish (I have a shape with a diameter of 22 centimeters), while we also make about 4-5 centimeter bumps from the dough, since they will settle slightly during baking. And more importantly - chop the dough a little so that it does not bubble in different places.
- Bake in the oven at a temperature of 180-200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- To prepare lemon cream: grate the zest with lemons and squeeze the juice.
- Mix bulk ingredients: flour, starch, salt and sugar. When measuring flour and starch, take a spoon without a large top.
- We combine bulk ingredients, juice and lemon zest, gradually dilute with water so that there are no lumps.
- Set on fire and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Separately, slightly beat the yolks.
- As soon as the cream boils, remove it from the heat and add a few spoons to the yolks and mix quickly. After we combine the whole cream, put on fire and cook for about 2-3 minutes, also without stopping interfering.
- Before turning off, add oil, mix and remove from heat.
- For the meringue: beat 5 proteins with a pinch of salt until airy foam, gradually add the powdered sugar, continue to beat until the peaks are steep.
- On a baked and cooled base (without removing it from the mold), put the lemon cream, whipped proteins on top and put in the oven for 10 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cake for another 5 minutes in it.
Lemon cake turned out well! Thin dough, delicate cream and airy meringue create an incredibly delicious composition. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try healthy recipes with cranberries and delicious recipes with persimmons.