And I have again delight - a warm salad with chicken. Everything is in it: juiciness, freshness, and unique taste. A warm salad is prepared absolutely without mayonnaise, but with a very interesting dressing. I tried it in a restaurant - and he won me over from the first spoon. After, by trial and error, I deduced the best proportion of ingredients. And now I am delighting my family and friends with a very tasty warm salad with chicken and vegetables. So I want to share with you the secrets of cooking this wonderful salad.
- chicken fillet - 500 grams;
- quail eggs - 6 pieces (to replace chicken - 3 pieces);
- lettuce - 1 bunch (50-70 grams);
- cucumbers - 350 grams;
- tomatoes - 150 grams;
- parsley, dill - 30 grams;
- green onions - 50-70 grams;
- salt, ground pepper - to taste;
- garlic oil - 1 tablespoon (to replace vegetable oil + 1 clove of garlic);
- peeled seeds or sesame seeds - 1-2 tablespoons.
- rice vinegar - 2 tablespoons (to replace lemon juice);
- mustard - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- garlic oil - 1 tablespoon.
Wonderful warm chicken salad. Step by step recipe
- Cut the fillet lengthwise into 2 parts, and slightly beat off with a hammer on each side of each part.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and grease with garlic oil. If you do not have garlic oil, then it is easy to cook at home: mix any vegetable oil, garlic passed through a press and stir. I prefer it if you warm the oil slightly before mixing. Then it turns out more fragrant (but this is according to your desire).
- Leave to marinate at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Fry the fillet pieces on both sides until golden brown over medium heat. Since they are already in oil, we no longer add vegetable oil during frying in a pan.
- Cut into small pieces cucumbers, green onions, tomatoes, lettuce (you can pick them by hand). We put everything in a bowl.
- Boil the eggs in advance until cooked (hard boiled) and cut them: chicken - in large cubes, if quail - in half.
- Lightly cooled chicken fillet is also cut in fairly large cubes (approximately 2x2 centimeters). Eggs and meat are sent to a bowl of vegetable salad.
- Finely chop the dill and parsley, add to the salad.
- Preparing the sauce: mix mustard, rice vinegar or lemon juice, salt, sugar and garlic oil. Mix well.
- Water the warm salad with chicken dressing, mix, and sprinkle with lightly toasted seeds or sesame seeds on top.
Warm chicken salad is ready! It is simply wonderful: such a tasty combination of juicy vegetables, hearty meat and eggs with a very aromatic, spicy dressing - that it’s hard to resist the additive. Such a vegetable salad with eggs and fillets will not only help to nourish the family heartily, but will also conquer everyone with its originality. Therefore, prepare it for the holidays, family dinners - or simply: for a delicious uplift! Bon appetit together with “Very tasty”!