Caviar from zucchini for the winter and thousands more variations of its preparation on the Internet. How to find your favorite recipe? Yes, elementary, here it is! Recipe for caviar from zucchini for the winter, proven by many years of experience, closed in a jar by more than one hostess and even the owner. To taste impeccable, nothing more. We read the step-by-step description of the recipe and remember the number of necessary products and try!
- peeled zucchini - 2 kilograms;
- onions - 500 grams;
- bell pepper - 500 grams;
- tomatoes - 1.5 kilograms;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - adjust to your taste;
- dried paprika - 2 teaspoons;
- vegetable oil - 1/4 cup;
- vinegar 9% - 1 tablespoon;
Caviar from zucchini for the winter. Step by step recipe
- Let's start by baking pepper in the oven. When the pepper is soft, remove it and immediately put it in a bag for several minutes. This will help peel it. When cool, grind it with a blender.
- Next, already cleaned and weighed zucchini, finely chop into cubes, and send it stewed over low heat to evaporate the liquid. (Be sure to chop the stewed zucchini with a blender or a wooden crush).
- Tomatoes must also be peeled. To do this, scald them with boiling water and fill them with cold water. The peel is easily removable.
- With a blender, grind the tomatoes, turning them into a tomato mass. Put on fire for boiling.
- Pour the vegetable oil into a cauldron and stew the onion in it, then add sugar and dried paprika.
- When moisture has evaporated from the tomatoes and zucchini, add them to the onion, also add the chopped mass of bell pepper, mix well and simmer for 30 minutes on low heat.
- A minute before cooking, add vinegar and salt, mix well again. (If you do not want to add vinegar, then the banks with caviar will need to be sterilized).
- We lay out the hot caviar in sterilized jars and roll up the lids.
- Leave to cool by air.
It turns out real caviar from zucchini for the winter is very satisfying and tasty. Serve it on the table as a main snack, combining absolutely with any dishes! “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. Try to cook zucchini for the winter, "lick your fingers" and lie down from the zucchini for the winter.