It's no secret that when preparing caviar, all vegetables are usually minced either in a meat grinder or with a blender. But this option of cooking caviar from zucchini in cubes also takes place, and even then I would say the first! Very caviar from zucchini cubes turns juicy, saturated. So the taste of all vegetables is more clearly felt.
- Zucchini - 1.5 kilograms;
- tomatoes - 300 grams;
- carrots - 400 grams;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- vegetable oil - 50 milliliters;
- vinegar 9% - 15 milliliters;
- You can add any of your favorite greens to taste;
- salt - 1 teaspoon.
A step-by-step recipe for caviar from zucchini cubes for the winter
- At the zucchini, remove the seeds, and if the hard skin, then clean it. Cut them into cubes.
- Pour the tomatoes over with boiling water, and skin them, then cut them into cubes too.
- Onion with carrots, too, cut into cubes. the main thing is to make cubes of the same size, then the caviar will look very beautiful.
- Finely chop the greens.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the pan and heat it. First add the onion and fry it directly in the pan until golden brown, send the next carrot, let it fry until it becomes soft.
- Add zucchini to onions and carrots, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Then add the tomatoes, salt and stew for another 10 minutes. A minute before cooking, add greens to carapace caviar, and mix well. Add vinegar at the very end.
- Place hot caviar in prepared sterilized jars and roll up immediately. Wrap in a blanket until cool.
Caviar from zucchini cubes so delicious! I adore her with a Borodino bread!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!
Here is another recipe for squash caviar, it is also delicious!