And again for fans of spicy. Zucchini in hot sauce directly burns the tongue, so daring, they don’t even look like themselves. They can’t be called Korean zucchini. Here are just special zucchini in spicy sauce that every connoisseur of thrills will like!
- Zucchini - 3 kilograms;
- bitter pepper - 1 piece;
- average carrot - 3 pieces;
- garlic - 100 grams;
- vinegar 9% - 100 grams;
- vegetable oil - 100 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- salt - 2 tablespoons.
Step by step recipe for zucchini in a hot sauce for the winter
- Wash the zucchini, peel and cut into slices, or slices or stripes, as your heart desires.
- Scroll the peeled garlic and carrots through a meat grinder, along with the hot peppers, peeled from seeds.
- Pour vegetable oil, vinegar into the pan, add sugar and salt. We put on fire and bring to a boil.
- Add the carrots with garlic and cook for another 5 minutes, but already on low heat.
- We spread in the resulting marinade of zucchini cook on low heat for 25 minutes.
- Then we put it hot in sterilized jars and roll up the lids.
- Wrap it upside down in a blanket, let it stand until it cools completely.
Zucchini with spicy sauce goes well with boiled meat, poultry. Great for barbecue, and also a great snack on any feast.
Delicious to you preparations and bon appetit!