The classic lecho is made from bell pepper, but this is not a secret to anyone. But you can’t adhere to any norms and standards all the time. Surprisingly, the dash of zucchini for the winter is no less tasty than the pepper. The preparation of this workpiece will not take you much effort, but it turns out very well, quite tasty, and most importantly it is always appropriate at any feast.
- zucchini - 3 kilograms;
- vegetable oil - 0.5 liters;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- vinegar 9% - 100 milliliters;
- juice from tomatoes - 1 liter;
- sweet pepper - 5-6 pieces;
- garlic - 1 head;
- salt - 1.5 tablespoons.
Zucchini lecho for the winter. Step by step recipe
- Dice the zucchini. If young, then do not clean the skin, and if old, be sure to clean.
- Cut the pepper into strips, chop the garlic finely.
- Take the necessary pan for cooking lecho and put in it zucchini, prepared peppers, tomato juice (you can twist tomatoes in a meat grinder and use them instead of juice). From the moment of boiling the vegetable mass, cook it for 30 minutes on low heat.
- After the specified time, add the vinegar, sunflower oil and garlic, as well as salt and sugar, and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- We lay out the still hot vegetable mass with a wooden spoon in dry clean jars and immediately roll the lid.
- For reliability, it is better to wrap in a blanket for a day.
In the cold season, lecho from zucchini for the winter eats on both cheeks. It tastes sweetish and very light, straight airy. I'm sure you will appreciate this workpiece. “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. And be sure to try to cook caviar from zucchini for the winter and zucchini for the winter "you will lick your fingers."