Zucchini marinated for the winter without salt is a recipe for delicious and unusual marinated zucchini. Zucchini marinated without salt, but they turn out not sweet, but spicy, piquant and at the same time tender. Use small zucchini for this recipe, then they will turn out more crispy and strong.
- Zucchini - 2 kilograms;
- black pepper peas - 4-5 pieces;
- Bay leaf;
- bitter pepper pod;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- vinegar - 2 tablespoons.
Step by step recipe for marinated zucchini for the winter without salt
- Wash small zucchini, remove the stalks, put in a three-liter jar.
- Add pepper, peas, bay leaf, a slice of bitter pepper (if you like spiciness, you can add more), sugar, pour boiling water over everything.
- It is necessary to wait until the brine has cooled, pour it together with spices into the pan, and boil again.
- In a jar with zucchini, pour vinegar, and again pour boiling brine and roll.
- Turn the cans over, wrap them up and leave to cool completely.
That's all, the most delicious marinated zucchini without instant salt for the winter is ready.
Bon appetit and culinary success!