Snacks for the winter from zucchini are the easiest to prepare, inexpensive, and according to the recipes that I want to offer you are also very tasty. These recipes for zucchini snacks for the winter do not require sterilization, are well stored at room temperature and are easy to prepare.
Zucchini snack for the winter No. 1
- peeled zucchini - 2 kilograms;
- carrot - 0.5 kilograms;
- sunflower oil - 1 cup;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- vinegar 9% - 120 milliliters;
- water - 350 grams;
- sugar - 4 tablespoons;
- cloves - 5-6 pieces;
- Lavrushka - 1 piece.
Appetizer from zucchini for the winter number 1. Step-by-step recipe
- Be sure to peel the zucchini from seeds and peel. Cut the zucchini into circles.
- Peel the carrots and cut into circles.
- Prepare the marinade from water, salt, sugar, sunflower oil, bay leaf and vinegar, boil.
- In a boiling marinade, lower the zucchini with carrots, let them simmer for 8-10 minutes, then add the chopped garlic and cook for another minute.
- Arrange the hot zucchini with carrots in jars, pour boiling marinade and roll the jars with lids.
Zucchini snack for the winter No. 2
- zucchini - 2.5 kilograms;
- tomatoes - 1 kilogram;
- vegetable oil - 250 grams;
- onion - 3 pieces;
- bell pepper - 1 kilogram;
- vinegar 9% - 0.5 cups;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- salt - 3 tablespoons.
Zucchini snack for winter number 2. Step-by-step recipe
- Peel the seeds and cut them into strips.
- Grind tomatoes with a meat grinder.
- Peel and cut the zucchini in a convenient and pleasant way.
- Cut the onion into rings.
- We mixed all the vegetables, added sunflower oil and salt and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add vinegar and sugar 2 minutes before cooking.
- Spread the hot zucchini appetizer in sterilized jars and tightly seal the lid.
- No need to wrap.
Zucchini snacks are always appropriate at any feast, go perfectly with many products, delicious and rich.
I hope you will definitely like one of these snacks, each of them is beautiful in its own way. “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations.