A sharp and very simple harvest of zucchini with carrots for the winter - will definitely make a fresh and interesting note in your idea of conservation. So, I’ve never closed anything before, and the taste cannot be confused with anything. In winter, you will be delighted.
- zucchini already without seeds - 1 kilogram;
- carrot - 4 pieces;
- garlic - 1 head;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- water - 250-270 milliliters;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- sunflower oil - 0.5 cups;
- vinegar 9% - 2 tablespoons;
- ground black pepper on the tip of a teaspoon.
Zucchini with carrots for the winter. Step by step recipe
- Cut already peeled zucchini into large cubes, about 2 centimeters.
- Grate peeled carrots on a coarse grater.
- Cook the marinade in a large saucepan, as right there we will cook zucchini. Combine water with vegetable oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar. After boiling the marinade, put the courgettes there and simmer for 10 minutes with the lid closed.
- After the specified time, add carrot to the zucchini, and finely chopped garlic, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Zucchini with marinade spread in prepared jars and put in a saucepan for further sterilization.
- Pour hot water not to the very top, so that when the water in the pan boils, it does not fall into the jar.
- From the moment of boiling water in a saucepan, we sterilize for 10 minutes, then carefully remove the jar from the water and close the lid.
Tip: if you have a cellar and zucchini with carrots will be stored in a cool room for the winter, then sterilization is not needed. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try pickled zucchini with carrots, onions and garlic and zucchini with carrots and peppers for the winter.