Zucchini with dill and garlic for the winter is a great spicy salad with a very spicy and spicy-spicy taste .. The salad is quite spicy, garlic plays a key role, giving zucchini a special flavor, and dill makes this salad fresh and aromatic.
- Zucchini - 3 kilograms;
- peeled garlic - 0.5 cups;
- a bunch of dill;
- sunflower oil - 250 grams;
- vinegar - 250 grams;
- sugar - 250 grams;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- ground black pepper - 0.5 teaspoon.
Step by step recipe for zucchini with dill and garlic for the winter
- Wash zucchini, remove seeds and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the garlic, chop the crayons, you can squeeze through the garlic.
- Wash the dill well and chop the chalk.
- Prepare dressing: mix vinegar, sunflower oil, sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Stir the zucchini with garlic and dill, pour over the filling and put under oppression for a day.
- Put the zucchini through the knocks together with the filling in prepared jars and put in the pan with cold water to be sterilized.
- Sterilize 0.5 liter cans for 15 minutes in boiling water.
- After sterilization, immediately roll up and cool air.
Spicy zucchini salad with dill and garlic for the winter is a great side dish for mashed potatoes or meat. Also, such a salad will be a great snack on the festive table.
Enjoy your meal!