All housewives love recipes for workpieces, which are both inexpensive and help save money in winter. Zucchini with pineapple juice for the winter is an amazing preparation, because zucchini are transformed to such an extent that it is impossible to distinguish them from pineapples. I serve them to the kids as a dessert, prepare salads with such “pineapples”, and even add them as a filling to the pies.
- zucchini - 3 kilograms;
- pineapple juice - 1 liter;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- citric acid - 2 teaspoons.
Zucchini with pineapple juice for the winter. Step by step recipe
- Zucchini peel (required) and seeds. If you have small zucchini, you can cut them into circles, simulating a pineapple with a hole inside. Well, if the zucchini is too large, cut into small cubes, like pineapples in a jar.
- Boil pineapple juice with sugar and citric acid, put the prepared zucchini there and cook for 7 minutes.
- And we are almost at the finish. It remains only to lay out the hot squash with juice in sterilized jars and roll up the lids. Wrap and leave to cool.
It turns out wonderful zucchini with pineapple juice for the winter, which are similar to the taste of pineapple. And as for me, they are even much juicier and more aromatic! Store this blank at room temperature. “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations! And he recommends recipes for preparing caviar from zucchini for the winter, you lick your fingers and zucchini with mayonnaise for the winter.