I think everyone loves meatball soup. Do your children ask for soup with balls? Then write down this particular recipe for cooking, everything is simple and very tasty. It will take you no more than 20-30 minutes to cook. Let's get started.
- minced meat - 350 grams;
- potatoes - 2-3 pieces;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- egg - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons;
- salt, pepper, bay leaf to taste;
All adored meatball soup. Step by step recipe
- In the minced meat, beat the egg and grate one onion on a fine grater, cut some greens. Salt and pepper, knead and make small meatballs the size you like.
- In a pan, draw some water, boil and put the meatballs in boiling water for a couple of minutes. Remove the meatballs from the water, pour out the water.
- Put a pot of water for soup on the fire, when it boils, put meatballs and chopped potatoes in it.
- Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the onions and carrots and fry in vegetable oil.
- When the soup boils for 10 minutes, you can throw fried onions with carrots and let it boil for another 5-10 minutes.
Let the soup infuse for 5 minutes.
When serving the meatball soup in portions, decorate with greens. Bon appetit from “I like to cook”! And pay attention to the preparation of meat soup and meatball soup.