Tomato soup with beans is a very tasty and satisfying dish. I bring to your attention a classic version of its preparation. Bean soup is a fairly popular and beloved dish in Ukraine, and if you cook it with tomato sauce, then it’s a complete meal. I would never have thought until I myself cooked that a few tablespoons of tomato paste completely changes the taste of the first dish.
- white beans - 1 cup;
- water - 1 liter;
- potatoes - 2 pieces;
- leek or regular - 1 piece;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- celery - 50 grams;
- one tablespoon of tomato paste and one tablespoon of butter;
- salt, pepper, parsley to taste.
Tomato soup with beans. Step by step recipe
- Soak the beans overnight or for several hours at least in cold water. Soak the beans for longer, it will be softer and cook less. Drain the water.
- Put a pot of water on the fire and bring the water to a boil. Put the beans, and let cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Peel and dice the potatoes, add to the pan.
- Leek, or you can take ordinary, finely chop and fry with the addition of butter. After 10 minutes of cooking, add chopped celery, as well as carrots. Bring the vegetables to readiness over low heat.
- When the beans and potatoes are ready, add fried vegetables, and let them boil a little more. Then add the tomato paste, chopped herbs and spices, salt. Mix everything and let it boil for a couple of minutes.
- Remove the tomato soup from the heat. All is ready!
Tomato soup is very popular, so you just have to try such yummy. This amount of ingredients goes into two servings, respectively, leaving the number of servings, add the ingredients. Garnish with herbs and serve a slice of bread with lard and garlic to the soup. Delicious. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the TOP 5 soups with beans and borsch with beans.