Beetroot soup with beetroot is a national Ukrainian dish. This causes a lot of controversy, especially at the hospitable Slavic table with a glass of strong drink. But he is just a kind of beetroot soup. Wikipedia names several countries where similar soups are the basis of cuisine: Poland, Romania, Lithuania, Moldova. Each people prepares delicious beetroot soup with beets in different ways, but the common feature is richness. Modern chefs distort the classics in every way, it even reached the molecular borsch eggs on a honeycomb of oranges. And we, ordinary housewives, try to invent a new one every time. So there is no single option how to cook beetroot soup with beets. For the summer, a light vegetarian is suitable, and for the cold winter - thick with lard, garlic and sour cream. They should be enjoyed, not discussed.
- meat broth - 2 liters;
- beets - 3 pieces;
- carrot - 1 piece;
- onions - 2 pieces;
- sweet pepper - 1 piece;
- tomato paste - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- white cabbage - 250 grams;
- spices, lavrushka, salt - to taste;
- vegetable oil.
Borsch with beets. Step by step recipe
- For the broth, cook the selected meat (for example, beef tenderloin) for 3 hours, then remove and cut into strips or cubes.
- Wash the beets and, without cutting the top and bottom, cook in the microwave for 10 minutes, peel, finely chop.
- Chop the carrots and onions and sauté in sunflower oil until golden and soft, add tomato paste and sugar, add salt and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Chop pepper and cabbage.
- Cook cabbage in the broth for 10 minutes.
- Add bell peppers and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Introduce vegetable frying, cook for 10 minutes.
- Put beets, lavrushka, spices and salt in the soup, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add chopped meat.
- Insist 5-10 minutes.
Using this recipe for delicious beetroot soup with beets, you will get a satisfying first course.
Tips for making delicious beetroot soup
We share the secrets of how to cook beetroot soup with beets at the level.
- Cook the beets separately and add last. The main thing is to wash. Do not cut the roots, otherwise all the juice will go into the water. Vinegar or lemon juice will also help preserve the color of beets.
- Real borscht - soup with cabbage. Without it, you will get a beetroot soup.
- For a delicious, color-rich borsch, you need to passerize vegetables and be sure to use tomato paste, which gives a rich burgundy hue.
- In order for the soup to be saturated with ingredients, it is necessary, first, to add them to the pan gradually, focusing on the time required for cooking. The order of casting is as follows: cabbage, potatoes, peppers, onion and carrot sauté, cooked beets. Secondly, it is necessary that the vegetables are chopped in pieces of the same size. Then your dish will “sparkle” with taste.
- If cooking on meat, add beetroot borscht to the recipe. The taste of the broth will become saturated. You need to cook the bones for 6 hours.
- For density, mashed boiled potatoes.
- And the last: you can’t do it right, just type in the search string “beetroot soup with beetroot step-by-step photo recipe”, and all the resources of the unlimited Internet will come to the rescue.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try Siberian borsch and chicken borsch!