If you add dark red beets to Ukrainian cabbage soup during cooking, the result is a very tasty first course - borsch with chicken. These beetroot cabbage soup Slavic peoples called classic borsch. In the world there are many varieties of cooking such food, one of them is borsch with chicken.
- red beets - 2 pieces;
- fresh carrots - 1 piece;
- selected potatoes - 3 pieces;
- white cabbage - 0.3 kilograms;
- onion - 1 piece;
- garlic - at will;
- tomato paste or ketchup - 1 teaspoon;
- ½ chicken carcass;
- salt, spices - to taste.
Tip: to speed up the process of cooking borsch with chicken, before cutting vegetables, put on the fire to cook chicken in a medium-sized saucepan.
Step by step recipe for borsch with chicken
- While the chicken is boiling, peel the beets, carrots, onions, potatoes. Remove the top leaves from the cabbage and rinse under a stream of cold water.
- We take the chicken out of the pan and leave it to cool.
- Grate the beets on a coarse grater and throw into the boiling chicken broth along with half the onion.
- We cut the potatoes into slices, chop the cabbage and send everything to the pan.
- Cut the remaining half of the onion into cubes, grate fresh carrots and fry the vegetables prepared in this way in a frying pan until medium cooked with a small amount of vegetable or olive oil. Then we put it in a boiling container.
- Cut the cooled chicken into small pieces and add to the future borsch.
- Next, leave to cook until fully cooked for 25-30 minutes.
- 5-7 minutes before the cessation of cooking, add tomato paste and optionally salt with spices.
Everything! Hogweed with chicken is ready!
Now you know how to cook chicken soup with a step by step recipe.
Tips for Cooking Borsch with Chicken
We bring to your attention 5 secrets for cooking delicious chicken borsch:
- To prevent the beets from lightening, add 2 tsp. To the broth during cooking. lemon juice.
- To give a pronounced taste, you need to put in the beetroot soup 1 tbsp. l granulated sugar, moreover, this will make it more attractive.
- Do not be lazy to cook chicken broth, it will become richer if you spend an extra 1 hour of your time on cooking.
- Let the beetroot soup brew before serving. From this, they will become much tastier.
- Be sure to serve with sour cream and garlic donuts.
Now you know how to cook borsch with chicken according to the most delicious step-by-step recipe.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the Siberian borsch and beetroot soup!