A special feature of this dish is a surprisingly subtle combination of the proportions of vegetables and additional protein ingredients. Each particle adds its own line of taste. Fragrant cold borsch contains everything you need for the full functioning of the body.
- smoked cod - 90 grams;
- fresh cucumber - 1 piece;
- beets - 2 pieces;
- onions in greens - 30 grams;
- vinegar 3% - 10 grams;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- sweet sour cream - 50 grams;
- dill, parsley - on the eye;
Cold borsch. Step by step recipe
- Boil beets until cooked, cut into strips. Add water.
- Add vinegar, bring this broth to a boil. Cool.
- Cut the peeled cucumbers into strips, chop all the greens. Grind with salt.
- Connect all parts. Add boiled diced egg. Add sour cream.
- Cut the cod into pieces. Put at the end before serving.
Total time for preparing cold borsch: up to half an hour.
Tips for cooking cold borsch
- Pickled herring in oil, krill or sea bass can fundamentally change the taste of the dish.
- The classic recipe for making cold borsch can be supplemented with boiled carrots, sorrel.
- If you add half a spoonful of sugar when boiling the beets, it will remain sweet.
Studying a delicious cold borsch, the recipe may seem simple, but it can surprise you with its variety. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking cold borscht on kefir and cold borscht with pickled beets.