I want to share the recipe for making cold cabbage soup. Sorrel - the main ingredient of this dish - makes it unusually tasty and healthy. Cold cabbage soup - a spring mood dish - we start cooking together.
- chicken eggs - 3 pieces;
- potatoes - 4 pieces;
- salt - ½ teaspoon;
- fresh sorrel - 2 bunches;
- white wine vinegar - 2 tablespoons;
- water - 1.5 liters.
Cold cabbage soup. Step by step recipe
- Cook poached eggs. Bring water to a boil and add vinegar. Mix so that it turns out a whirlpool. We drive an egg into the center of the funnel and do not interfere anymore. Boil for 2 minutes. Poached eggs are ready.
- Wash the sorrel, peel the potatoes.
- Separate the leaves of the sorrel from the stems. Cut the leaves.
- The squirrels of 2 eggs are separated from the yolks. Yolks are not needed. Boil water, salt. Dip the potatoes into quarters into it. Cook until almost cooked. Add sorrel.
- Whipped protein 2 eggs need to thicken the cabbage soup, pouring it in a very thin stream and constantly stirring. Allow to cool.
- Allow to cool. Add poached egg to the plate.
Serve on the table with seasoning sour cream with herbs. A poached egg is added to each plate separately. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the delicious and healthy beetroot soup and cold yogurt soup.