There is nothing better than a cold first course in hot weather, and a cold green gazpacho is a great option for a cold soup on a summer day and a detox menu. I want to draw attention to the fact that not a single ingredient lends itself to heat treatment, so I feel free to send it to the raw food section.
- 1 avocado;
- 200 grams of pineapple;
- a pinch of dried chili peppers;
- a handful of spinach leaves;
- lime juice;
Cold green gazpacho. Step by step recipe
- Peel and cut the avocado and pineapple into slices.
- We send all the ingredients to the blender's container and beat.
- If necessary, adjust the density of the soup by adding water.
- The cold green gazpacho is ready. Serve with greenery.
A wonderful summer gazpacho is ready. It is incredibly tasty and aromatic. And as you can see, it’s simple and quick to prepare. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the almond-grape gazpacho and the classic gazpacho.