“I like to cook” offers to diversify the menu of first courses and try cold tomato soup. Unsurpassed taste and appetizing look will surely please your family and friends.
- 700 grams of ripe tomatoes;
- 3 sweet peppers;
- 2 red onions;
- 1 red chilli seedless;
- a bunch of green onions;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil;
- 2 tablespoons of wine vinegar;
- a pinch of sea salt.
Cold tomato soup. Step by step recipe
- Peel and chop the red onion.
- Peel the garlic cloves and cut them in half.
- Heat in a large pan 1 tbsp. spoon of olive oil, put onions, garlic and chili peppers and cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until the onions are caramelized.
- Sweet pepper halved, peeled, cut and sent to the pan. Cook a few more minutes, then pour vinegar
- Chop the tomatoes and add to the pan, mix everything.
- Pour 200 ml of water and bring to a boil. Cover and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Beat the soup in a blender or rub through a sieve, salt, cover with baking paper and cool at room temperature, then put in the refrigerator.
When serving, you need to sprinkle the soup with olive oil and garnish with greens; tomato soup decorated with chopped egg looks very tasty. Experiment with “I love to cook”, next time try spicy tomato soup with red beans, it’s delicious with us!