I want to share a recipe for an unusual dish - cold yogurt soup. This very light and spicy dish diversifies the summer menu and refreshes on a sultry day.
- sparkling mineral water - 100 milliliters;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- fresh cucumbers - 1 piece;
- parsley - 50 grams;
- dill - ½ bunch;
- hot mustard - ½ teaspoon;
- raisins - 1 handful;
- salt to taste;
- ground allspice to taste;
- natural yogurt - 250 milliliters.
Cold yogurt soup. Step by step recipe
- Boil eggs, peel and finely chop.
- Soak the raisins in cold water for 5-10 minutes, then let it dry.
- Wash greens, dry and grind.
- Dilute the yogurt with mustard and mix well. Add eggs, cucumber, herbs and a handful of raisins. Mix everything again.
- Pour in mineral water and season with spices.
- Send in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- The soup is ready.
A great option for summer soup. Vitamin and refreshing yogurt soup is a savory first course. Surprise your guests with them. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the delicious and healthy beetroot soup and cold cabbage soup.