After a cold winter, I really want something light, fresh and vitamin: I want to offer a very tasty green borsch with spinach. This is what you need in the spring: the green light soup turns out incomparable. A pleasant refreshing taste invigorates, the dish satisfies hunger well, and is also great for a hot summer day! In addition, it is very easy to feed the kids with such green borsch: it is incredibly bright, very tasty and even a little fun. Which of the little eaters can brag to his friends that he ate the real cold borsch?
- potatoes - 6 pieces;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- chicken eggs - 4 pieces;
- sour cream - 10 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- bell pepper - 1 piece;
- spinach - 300 grams;
- canned sorrel - 4 tablespoons;
- chicken meat - 400 grams;
- salt to taste.
A delicious green borsch with spinach. Step by step recipe
- The first thing we do is prepare the broth. We take the pan, pour water into it and put on the stove. When the water boils, put the chicken meat in it, reduce the heat: and let the broth cook.
- While the broth is being cooked, we will be engaged in vegetables: we take potatoes (we need 6 pieces), wash, peel and cut into cubes. In a boiling broth send potatoes, salt to taste.
- We put a frying pan on the stove and pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into it (for frying).
- We will do the roasting: for this we take the onion, finely chop it, put in the pan and fry until golden. Add finely grated carrots to the onion, fry everything: while making the fire quieter. We take pepper and finely chop it into small cubes, add to the frying. Mix everything and fry for another 3 minutes.
- When the frying is roasted, add it to the chicken stock.
- Take fresh spinach and chop it finely, then add to the pan to the bulk.
- Break the chicken eggs into a deep plate and beat them with a whisk. At the end, add sour cream and mix.
- Add beaten eggs to our green borsch and mix.
- Tip. Eggs can be added in different ways: you can cook in advance and just finely chop and add to the borsch, or you can add boiled eggs to each plate (half).
- At the end of cooking our delicious borscht, add canned sorrel (4 tablespoons), mix, cook for another 4 minutes. And that’s it: the borsch is ready.
So we cooked a delicious green borsch with spinach. Borsch turned out to be very tasty and fragrant. Its rich color seems to say that spring has come. And his taste: the unforgettable taste of childhood! You will find many other tasty and healthy recipes on our site “I like to cook”. Bon appetit, have a nice day!