We suggest you include a funky tomato soup with dumplings in the lunch menu. A stunningly delicious soup with bell pepper and tomatoes will appeal to everyone: tender dumplings add spice to this dish.This simple tomato soup diversifies your menu, and you will not spend much time preparing a dish: a plate of fragrant soup will appear very quickly and simply on the table. Let's cook?
- meat broth - 2.5-3 liters;
- potatoes - 2-3 pieces;
- tomato - 2-4 pieces;
- bell pepper - 0.5-1 pieces;
- carrots (small size) - 1 piece;
- onions - 1 piece;
- ground black pepper to taste.
- wheat flour - 5-6 tablespoons;
- chicken egg - 1 piece;
- water - 50-100 milliliters.
Awesome tomato soup with dumplings. Step by step recipe
- Awesome tomato soup with dumplings, we will cook on meat broth (for the preparation of meat broth I use pork ribs).
- We clear one onion from the husk, wash it and cut it in half.
- Half the onions are cut into small cubes and transferred to the broth.
- Peel the potatoes (take the amount of potatoes at your own discretion, it all depends on how thick the soup you want to get), cut into small pieces and also send to the finished broth.
- We cut the second half of the onion into small cubes.
- We clean one raw carrot (I use a small carrot) and rub on a coarse grater.
- Pour a little vegetable oil into the pan and send to the stove.
- In the preheated oil we shift the half of the finely chopped onion and fry it a little.
- In the pan to the onion we send the grated carrots, mix everything well and fry until the carrots are soft.
- Sauté the fried onions with carrots to the broth and add salt to taste.
- Bell pepper (I used frozen) is cut into small cubes. Sliced pepper is transferred to the pan.
- On fresh tomatoes we make cross-shaped incisions (take the number of tomatoes to taste), pour boiling water and leave for several minutes.
- Then remove the peel from the tomatoes, cut into small pieces and send to the pan to all the ingredients.
- Mix the contents of the pan and leave to simmer over low heat.
- Now we are going to prepare dumplings for a funky tomato soup.
- Break one chicken egg into a bowl, add salt to taste and shake with a fork.
- Then we add water, flour to the container with the egg and knead the dumpling dough.
- Tip: you should not make too thick a dough for dumplings, because then the dumplings in the tomato soup will be hard.
- We take a large spoon, we collect dough for dumplings into it, then dip a small spoon into hot tomato soup and pick it a little dough with a large spoon. Dip the small dumplings into the tomato soup.
- When all the dumplings were immersed in a pan, wait until they pop up, then leave: let the contents of the pan boil for another 3-4 minutes (black pepper, bay leaf in this soup add as desired).
- Awesome soup with dumplings is ready to serve.
Awesome tomato soup with dumplings is prepared easily, quickly, and will bring a lot of pleasure and warmth: I recommend it. The team of the site “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite. Cook with love!