When the heat in the street rolls over and a faithful companion of a person has a cold mineral water, and of course you don’t want to cook hot borsch at the stove, cold gazpacho soup - the pride and heritage of Spain, is quick and easy to prepare. Gazpacho is very suitable for the summer time of the year, I would call it “Spanish okroshka”, try it and you are a real Spanish miracle, because preparing it is a real pleasure !.
- tomatoes - 8 pieces;
- cucumbers - 3 pieces;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- bell pepper - 2 pieces;
- white bread - 2 slices;
- olive oil - 100 milliliters;
- salt to taste.
Gazpacho soup. Step by step recipe
- Peppers without cleaning send to the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Wash the tomatoes well, make a cross-shaped incision, scald with boiling water, then lower them into cold water. This will help us remove the skin more easily.
- Peel and divide the garlic, peel and cut the cucumber into 4 parts.
- Cut the skin of the bread and soak it in cold water.
- When the pepper is baked in the oven, we take it out and put it still hot in a plastic bag for a couple of minutes, then with a slight motion of the hand we remove the skin, remove the seeds and cut the pepper into pieces.
- We beat pepper, tomatoes and cucumbers with bread pulp and garlic in a blender until smooth.
- Put the resulting mass into a pan, add olive oil, pepper and salt, mix well and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Serve gazpacho soup taken cold, you can add a little chopped tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers, or simply decorate with green basil or parsley.
Gazpacho soup can also be served with crackers made of white bread, sour cream, finely chopped herbs. This is a very tasty and cold soup! Try it, you will love it! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to pay attention to the preparation of quick soup with sausages and the recipe for making hash.