Dear friends, today I want to share a family recipe for a delicious green borscht, cooked in Ukrainian. The green borscht according to this recipe turns out to be so tasty that my household simply cannot be pulled by the ears. In our green borsch, I definitely add boiled eggs. In this form, it turns out both tastier and more satisfying. Be sure to watch a video on how to cook green borsch.
- chicken - 1 piece;
- chicken eggs - 3-4 pieces;
- potatoes - 0.5 kg;
- sorrel - 1 bunch;
- dill - 1 bunch;
- fat - 50 grams;
- onions - 1 piece;
- flour - 1 teaspoon;
- salt to taste.
Green borsch in Ukrainian. Delicious. Family recipe! Step by step recipe
- We take chicken, it is best homemade, but if this is not, then the store is also suitable. We cut it into good portioned portions, fill it with water and put on fire. As soon as the water boils, we immediately reduce the fire, remove the formed foam with a slotted spoon and cook the broth on a small fire. For such borscht, broth cooked on pork bones is also suitable.
- The broth is slowly boiling, and at this time we will boil the eggs. For green borscht, it is best to buy homemade eggs. They are not only tastier than the store ones, but also have a beautiful bright yolk. Hard boiled eggs, ten minutes. Then fill with cold water and let cool completely.
- We take the potatoes, peel them and always wash them. Then cut the potatoes into small cubes. Our chicken should already be cooked until half cooked, so now is the time to put the potatoes in the broth.
- Next, finely chop the lard and spread it on a dry frying pan. Fry it to let in fat.
- Peel and cut the onion into cubes. Fry it until light brown in fat. Add flour and mix well. Due to the flour, the borscht will turn out thick.
- My sorrel, shake off the water and remove the leaves with specks. We cut it not very finely.
- The broth was boiled, the chicken and potatoes became soft. Now salt the broth to taste. It's time to add chopped sorrel. Cook it for literally 1-2 minutes. As soon as the sorrel darkens and becomes saturated green, turn off the fire.
- We clean and cut the eggs into small cubes.
- In the finished green borsch, put the frying, dill and add the eggs. Mix well.
And now we take out the plates, pour in them a delicious green borsch with sorrel, until it has cooled. Green borsch with sorrel and egg will be a great first course for a family dinner. Everyone will certainly like it, because this recipe for borsch is passed on from generation to generation. Well, and as always, we invite you to the Very Delicious website for new recipes. Enjoy your meal!
Video belongs to Irina Milan