Summer green borsch, the recipe of which is based on using ingredients that are easy for the body, is used as a morning dish to replenish the body with energy.
- sour and spicy greens (sorrel, dill, parsley) - 150 grams;
- meat - 50 grams;
- a couple of potatoes;
Green borscht. Step by step recipe
- Put cooked piece of meat.
- Cut the potatoes into pieces, send to the broth.
- Cut boiled eggs into slices. Dip into the broth.
- Pour chopped greens and stewed onions.
Secrets of green borsch
- One way to cook borsch is to drive a raw egg into the broth.
- Gradual stirring will help create an unusual look for the soup.
- Stew onions in butter with the addition of meat broth.
- The meat is cooked in a whole piece, chopped before serving. Thus, it will give more juice to the broth.
- Sorrel gives up its acid within three minutes, this should be taken into account when cooking.
Each chef can create their own, most delicious recipe for green borsch, based on the basic recipe. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook pea soup and classic borsch.