Green meatless borsch is a traditional spring-summer dish, which is a source of vitamins and minerals. This is not just soup, but the real cure for vitamin deficiency. That is why any housewife should know the answer to the request, how to cook green borscht without meat.
We will help you learn how to cook green meatless borscht tasty and nutritious, using the most affordable ingredients. Let's get started.
- sorrel - 200 grams;
- dill, parsley - 2 small bunches;
- cilantro - 1 bunch;
- young potatoes - 4 pieces;
- vegetable broth - 2 liters;
- young carrots - 2 pieces;
- canned beans in own juice - 1 can;
- salt to taste;
- bay leaf - 2-3 pieces.
Green borscht without meat. Step by step recipe
- Heat the prepared broth to a boil.
- Peel potatoes and carrots at this time. Cut into small cubes. Carrots can be grated on a medium grater.
- Wash sorrel, dill, parsley and cilantro under running water, remove hard stems and rhizomes. Chop strips. Greens should be felt in the dish in the dish, so do not overdo it with chopping.
- After boiling the broth, add salt and bay leaf to the pan. Send carrots and potatoes to the broth.
- After 5-7 minutes, add greens and beans, previously removing juice from the can.
- After that, cook green borsch without meat for no more than 5 minutes. Cover, let it brew.
Serve on the table not only hot. When cold, green borsch is also very tasty and healthy. If desired, add a boiled egg and sour cream to the plate. Remembering the main components is quite simple, they are available to everyone. Even a novice hostess can reproduce a cooking recipe.
Indulge yourself and loved ones with a traditional recipe for green borsch. Perhaps it will become your favorite summer dish. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try green borsch with eggs and green borsch with tomato.