Hashi is something similar to what we call jellied meat or jelly, but served hot. This is not only delicious, but also incredibly healthy dish. When I first arrived in the Caucasus, I caught a cold, and at the same time very much, so the hash put me on its feet after 2 hours. I would always eat such a medicine!
- beef legs - 1.5 kilograms;
- a small scar - 0.5 kilograms (cleaned cow’s stomach);
- fat - 100 grams;
- Bay leaf;
- butter - 20 grams;
- salt to taste.
Hashi. Step by step recipe
- Soak the legs and scar in water for 8-10 hours.
- In the pan, put the lard passed through the meat grinder, chopped beef legs and a previously soaked and finely chopped scar.
- Let everything stew in its own juice over a large fire. Not more than 25 minutes.
- Then add boiling water (2-3 liters) and cook over low heat until the meat begins to move away from the bone. It will take 5-6 hours.
- 10-15 minutes before cooking, add butter, salt and pepper.
When serving hash directly in it, you can add milk, garlic. I serve khashi with brown bread and crushed lard with garlic. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And pay attention to cooking gazpacho soup and quick sausage soup.