I know that every mistress has her own jellied recipe. And each cooks it in its own way. But I can not help but share my recipe, perhaps someone will draw from it useful advice, and for someone it will be a real discovery. This family recipe, which is passed on from generation to generation, for me it is the most delicious and healthy jelly!
- chicken (preferably a domestic cock) - 1 piece, weighing about 2 kilograms;
- pork legs - 2 pieces;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- carrot - 1 large;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- salt of 0.5 tablespoon (but the tastes are different, rely on your preferences);
- black pepper in a pot - 3-4 pieces;
Jelly Ukrainian. Step by step recipe
- Cut the chicken into 4-6 parts, chop the pork legs into 2 parts, add cold water and leave for 6-8 hours. You can leave it at night.
- Then rinse the meat well, fill it with water and put on fire. After the water boils, drain it into the sink, rinse the meat again and fill it with new water. For the indicated amount of meat, I usually take 6-7 liters of water.
- Put the meat on the fire again, adding the peeled onion and carrot, cut into 4 parts.
- After the water boils, descale, then descale every 15 minutes 3 times.
- Make the fire very small and cook for 2 hours, then salt, add pepper, salt and cook for another 6 hours with the lid closed. 5 minutes before cooking, add bay leaf, and after a couple of minutes, remove the resulting fat from the surface.
- Jellied meat is ready when meat is easily separated from the pork leg.
- When the jellied meat is cooked, remove the meat, separate the meat from the bones, put it in the plates, add the carrots sliced in circles. Next, pour the broth on plates and cool. Put in the refrigerator to freeze.
Jellied meat according to this recipe always turns out transparent, tasty, very rich and incredibly healthy.
"Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit!