When I first decided to make kharcho soup, I had no idea what ingredients go into it and what exactly makes the soup so spicy and spicy. To my request on the Internet how to cook kharcho soup, a lot of recipes appeared. And then I came across a recipe from the chef of one of the Georgian restaurants. When I prepared the soup, I immediately realized - this is what you need. Thanks to the “I Love Cooking” project, I can share the recipe with everyone. So, I present to you - Kharcho soup recipe.
- water - 2 liters;
- beef brisket - 400 grams;
- rice - 0.5 cups;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- tkemali - 2 tablespoon;
- walnuts - ¼ cup;
- tomato paste - 2 tablespoons;
- garlic - 3-4 cloves;
- fresh dill - 1 tablespoon;
- fresh parsley - 1 tablespoon;
- fresh cilantro - 1 tablespoon;
- Suneli hops - 1 teaspoon;
- dry basil - 1/2 teaspoon;
- red pepper - 1/2 teaspoon;
- Bay leaf.
Soup kharcho. Step by step recipe
- Put a pot of water on the fire, put the beef, onion, bay leaf and salt. Cook for 1.5 hours.
- Dice the second onion, fry in vegetable oil until transparent. Add tomato paste, tkemali, garlic and dry spices.
- Rinse the rice, add to the broth and cook exactly 10 minutes. After adding frying, ground nuts and fresh herbs.
- Allow the soup to brew for at least 1 hour.
Kharcho soup is very rich. All spices are perfectly combined with each other, due to heat treatment in a pan all the smells are revealed to the full. And do not spare fresh greens and nuts. They give the soup a unique oriental taste and aroma. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! We also recommend paying attention to Kharcho soup and Kharcho soup. The most delicious recipe.