To come up with your own lean soup, the recipe of which will be based solely on a vegetarian set, is a simple task. An experienced hostess will be able to choose a competent flavor combination of each component. You can please yourself with a fragrant soup exclusively from plant ingredients at any time of the year.
There are a lot of options how to cook lean soup, but I want to offer you the simplest and most delicious recipe for lean soup!
- chanterelle mushrooms (fresh) - 350 grams;
- potatoes with tubers - 4 pieces;
- sugar carrots - 150 grams;
- onion - 50 grams;
- water base - one and a half liters;
- rice - two tablespoons;
- dried parsley - a tablespoon;
- sunflower oil.
Step by step recipe for lean soup
- Grind carrots and onions.
- Dip large potato slices in boiling water.
- In the container we heat the oil, add carrots and onions. Bring to a rosy state.
- Stew mushrooms in a carrot-onion mass, sprinkle with hot black pepper.
- Sprinkle potato broth with dried parsley, add stewed vegetables.
- Add rice, pepper and salt.
Tips for Making Hearty Lenten Soup
- A spoon of flour, brought to a rosy state, mixed with onions will create a spicy aroma.
- To better boil rice, you can hold it for a couple (15-20 minutes), this will help him open his pores and absorb all the aromas of the broth.
- Potatoes will not lose their smell when cooking, if you put a whole onion in the water.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try delicious lean borsch and classic lean borsch!