The wonderful world of lean cuisine can please you with amazing discoveries - for example, a satisfying lean borscht creates not only a magical taste, but also helps to restore the digestive system. This dish is recommended to be prepared not only by those who follow church canons; lean borsch is also perfect for diet lovers.
- parsley, celery, horseradish roots - 200 grams;
- onion, preferably white - 2 pieces;
- tomatoes - 4 pieces;
- marble beans - a glass;
- white cabbage - 150 grams;
- potatoes - 4 pieces;
- sweet beets - 100 grams;
- sugar carrot “Gourmand” - 100 grams;
- salt, peas, vinegar 3% - to taste;
- eggplant - 1 piece.
Step by step recipe for lean borsch
- Beans soaked for the night are boiled.
- Dice the roots and put in boiling water. You can also make peas of pepper, bay leaf. Be sure to put the whole onion, cook it all for 30 minutes.
- Finely chop the onion. Coarsely rub the root crops. Part of the carrots and beets are sent with onions to the pan. The second is in the broth.
- The potato is cut into cubes, sent to the container.
- Cut the cabbage into slices. We put in a container with boiling water.
- We rub tomatoes, you can use pasta. We bring in a boiling mass.
- Salt, pepper, sugar and vinegar are added literally before removing the pan from the heat.
Tips for making delicious lean borsch
- A whole onion with a tail is boiled, giving a spicy aroma to the broth. It is also a sorbent for unwanted odors.
- If you want to get the aroma of garlic, you need to throw it whole slices ten minutes before being ready.
- When rubbing, tomatoes should be mixed with half a spoonful of sugar. So he will better open his bouquet.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try delicious lean borsch and classic lean soup!