Easy in the stomach - easy in the soul. Try to make light vegetable soup once and you will do it regularly. Beautiful and fragrant, it will become a regular on your table.
- chicken - 1/4 part;
- white cabbage - 200 grams;
- potatoes - 2 small potatoes;
- carrots - 1 small;
- broccoli cabbage - 6-7 medium inflorescences;
- salt, pepper to taste; bay leaf into the broth as desired;
- greens (dill is ideal);
- sour cream, garlic - in a plate - who loves.
Light chicken soup with vegetables. Step by step recipe
- Cook light chicken stock. Do not forget to salt. If you like, add a bay leaf.
- Remove chicken from it.
- While the broth is cooked, prepare the vegetables: wash, peel and chop potatoes, carrots and cabbage.
- Load the vegetables into a quietly boiling broth - first carrots and white cabbage, after 10 minutes potatoes. In another 10-15 minutes broccoli.
- Cook until ready (for your taste) vegetables. Someone likes to be cooked, someone likes slightly undercooked vegetables.
- Separate the chicken from the bones and put in the soup.
All is ready! Pour into plates, add dill (or other), chopped fresh garlic and sour cream. A very light vegetable soup is not only tasty, but also very healthy. The stomach will thank you! Cooking is so simple that it brings only pleasure. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!