Today, “Very Delicious”, we recommend to everyone for dinner mushroom soup puree with cream cheese - we devote this yummy to all mushroom pickers and not only. Such a rich creamy mushroom aroma and taste that it is impossible to resist. The recipe for mushroom soup with cream cheese is simple and straightforward, it is prepared very quickly, and it turns out a real culinary masterpiece.
- fresh mushrooms - 200 grams (I had butter, but any others would do);
- potatoes - 7 pieces;
- garlic - 2-3 cloves;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- processed cheese - 1 piece (take cheese to melt well);
- cooking oil for frying;
- pepper, salt.
Mushroom cream soup with cream cheese. Step by step recipe
- Boil potatoes in a large amount of water (pour approximately two fingers above the potatoes), drain the liquid into a separate container.
- Forest mushrooms, I boil 2 times for 5-7 minutes, crumble and fry in vegetable oil. If you have champignons, then you can not boil.
- Grate the carrots and sauté over low heat, add finely chopped garlic at the end of the frying.
- Mix carrots with potatoes, wipe with a blender or push until smooth.
- Pour in approximately 2 cups of broth in which the potatoes were cooked. Add a little and keep the required consistency. Put it on the fire again.
- In the soup add cream cheese, cut into small pieces, and then the mushrooms. Cook for another 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly, so as not to burn, until the cheese is completely dissolved.
- Turn off the stove, cover and leave for 15 minutes.
Mushroom cream soup with cream cheese turns out so thick, rich and fragrant that I want more additives. And I also love to eat it with crackers - it’s even tastier. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! Next time we recommend making mushroom soup with beans or a soup of fresh mushrooms.