Belorussian cuisine's favorite dish - soup with mushrooms - is one of the five most popular culinary hot dishes. A feature of the dish is the taste of mushrooms, which have a pronounced aroma.
- white mushroom (dried) - 450 grams;
- potatoes - 2-3 pieces;
- peppercorns - 2-3 nucleoli;
- walnuts - 50 grams;
- processed cheese - 60 grams.
Mushroom soup. Step by step recipe
- Sort out the mushrooms, soak in advance for several hours. Throw mushrooms into boiling water, cook until tender.
- Boil peeled potatoes separately, add pepper.
- Grind mashed potatoes, mushrooms and walnuts with a blender.
- We add cheese to the mass, add salt and water, where the mushrooms were cooked, bring to the desired density.
- Serve with crackers made of white bread.
Tips for making delicious mushroom soup
When preparing homemade soup with mushrooms from raw material, you must remember:
- White mushroom is the most versatile for cooking, it does not change its qualities during any processing.
- Morels remove the hat and soak it three times before final cooking.
- Do not store dried mushrooms near aromatic products such as onions. They quickly smell.
To make mushroom soup deliciously, you need to select the right ingredients, such as black pepper or onion. Putting garlic is not recommended, the aroma dominates the mushroom. Onions and fermented milk products are preferred mushroom companions. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And pay attention to lentil soup and recipes for simple and delicious soups.