In anticipation of the summer, I want to share a recipe for a special okroshka - celery. The cold first course - okroshka with celery - is very tasty, and the piquant taste of celery makes the okrosha unique. So let's get started.
- boiled beef - 450 grams;
- kefir - 0.5 liters;
- celery - 1 bunch;
- radish - 1 bunch;
- boiled eggs - 8 pieces;
- sparkling water - 1 liter;
- onions - 1 piece;
- cucumbers - 5 pieces;
- sour cream - 1 tablespoon.
Okroshka with celery - spicy cold soup. Step cooking
- Chop onion and celery as finely as possible.
- We cut eggs, meat, radishes and cucumbers into slices.
- Salt, mix, add a spoonful of sour cream and mix again.
- Add kefir and mineral water, mix.
- We put in a cold place to insist.
By the way, celery has tonic properties, so this okroshka is especially relevant in the summer. Enjoy it. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the delicious okroshka recipe and the TOP 10 okrosha recipes.