Very tasty, easy to prepare, unusual, almost perfect meat soup in Turkish, we are preparing with my husband in our family. Refreshing sourness from fermented milk products, delicious slices of boiled meat - and an incredible garlic flavor comes from this wonderful soup, the recipe of which I want to share with you. Take food and send to cook together.
- meat on the bone - 400-500 grams;
- salt to taste;
- yogurt - 4 tablespoons;
- egg - 1 piece;
- garlic - 8-10 cloves;
- flour - 3 tablespoons;
- 5% vinegar - 3 tablespoons;
- water - 2-2.5 liters;
- ground black pepper - to taste.
Perfect Turkish meat soup. Step by step recipe
- We prepare a rich broth: for this you need to choose meat with thin layers of fat.
- Tip. For meat soup in Turkish, you can use any meat: beef, pork or lamb. We lay the well-washed meat in cold water. Bring to a boil and reduce the fire. With a slotted spoon, remove the resulting foam. Cook the broth, you need about an hour and a half: until the meat is fully cooked.
- We take out the boiled meat from the liquid and cool.
- Separately, put the yogurt in a bowl, beat with one egg and add the flour. Mix to a homogeneous consistency without lumps.
- When the broth for the Turkish soup has cooled slightly, we introduce the egg-yoghurt mixture into the broth, stirring with a wooden or plastic spoon (or whisk).
- Cover with a lid and bring to a boil.
- Peel the garlic and rub on a fine grater, you can also squeeze through a press.
- Cut the boiled meat into small pieces: approximately, one centimeter. We send the meat to the soup, salt well and season with black ground pepper.
- When the soup boils, add the garlic and three tablespoons of vinegar. Turn off the soup and let it brew.
- Separately, you can make a dressing of garlic and vinegar, which is served directly when served on the table for those who like very spicy and sour.
- Serve such meat soup hot, you can prince with greens.
I propose to cook another Turkish soup based on yogurt. Such soup is served chilled.
- For it, you need to boil the meat and divide it into fibers in small pieces. You can use any kind of soup meat: I like turkey meat the most.
- We clean three large cloves of garlic and finely chop with a knife. Fill the meat with garlic and black pepper.
- Separately, we cut the stalk of sweet green bell pepper and cut into thin short strips.
- We grate with large holes or finely chop two large, previously washed cucumbers in the form of straws. If the skin is bitter, it must be removed from the vegetable.
- Bulgarian sweet pepper and cucumbers are mixed, seasoned with six or eight tablespoons of yogurt, salt well and dilute with cold boiled water.
- A bunch of greens that you love is finely chopped and added to our soup.
- Here we shift the meat soaked in garlic. We mix all the components of the meat soup and send it to the cold so that the vegetables are saturated with each other's juice.
- Serve such a delicious soup in chilled form.
There is another refreshing appetizer from a recipe for Turkish cuisine.
- To prepare it, you need to take half a bunch of parsley and mint, and chop it very finely.
- Wash fresh cucumber, peel and finely chop with a knife.
- Tip. If the cucumbers are slightly faded, they need to be poured with plenty of cold water and left for several hours. They will be from the garden.
- We peel half the lemon from the skin, cut in half, pull out all the bones and also finely chop.
- Mix all the components of the snack and salt to taste. The prepared snack can be cooled before serving.
If you want to try something new and unusual, prepare such wonderful soups for your relatives: and they will certainly appreciate your culinary abilities. And on our site “I love to cook,” you will find many more interesting recipes for delicious dishes.