Delicious, nutritious and beautiful cream pumpkin soup with cheese and herbs - it will warm from the inside and will cheer you up on a gloomy autumn day. Preparing quickly and easily. My family loves a hearty and light soup and I hope you will like it too. This is a good solution when you need to quickly cook a hot dish. Try it and he will become a regular guest at your table!
- pumpkin - 300 grams;
- onions - 1 head;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- spices - to your taste;
- sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons;
- cream 10% - 70 milliliters;
- cheese - 100 grams;
- white bread for making croutons - 3-4 slices.
Pumpkin cream soup with herbs. Step by step recipe
- Prepare all the vegetables. Wash them, peel and cut into small slices.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan (I take a saucepan with a thick bottom) and sauté onions for 5-7 minutes, then add carrots there, after 7 minutes pumpkin. Let everything go on for another 10 minutes.
- Add hot water to the vegetable mass. The amount depends on how thick you want the cream soup. Wait until it boils. Boil vegetables, add salt and other spices to taste. I like to add some zira and black pepper.
- Use a hand blender to turn the whole vegetable mass into a smoothie, add cream. Fat cream at your discretion. Let the soup boil. And done.
- It's time to pour the cream soup into the bowls, grate each favorite cheese, toss a handful of white crackers and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
- I make crackers myself directly in a pan with a drop of oil - quickly and tasty.
Such a soup eats up even faster than it cooks! Changing the variety of cheese and herbs, each time you will receive new shades of taste. Your family and your guests will say thanks. Enjoy it! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the hot pumpkin soup and pumpkin cream soup.